Beauty of Joseon Dynasty Cream Review
Does it happen to you that you see a product on-screen and you totally fall in love with it by the look of it. You have no idea what are the ingredients, if it’s gonna suit your skin but you just go buy it because it looks so good! This was one such product. I kept seeing this pretty looking bottle everywhere in social media and I wanted one for myself for the hype and that look! And also many of them mentioned it as the ‘holy grail stuff’ for your skin. Bonus!
Beauty of Joseon Dynasty Cream
- Wrinkle improvement, whitening dual functional cosmetics
- Clear skin tone, healthy skin, smooth skin texture, skin elasticity, moist skin
- A cream that replenishes moisture and nourishes at the same time
- It was made by the skin care method of the top 1% women of the Joseon era.
INGREDIENTS – It has a lovely blend of ingredients, which is very impressive!
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C14-28 Alkyl Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Adenosine, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Human Oligopeptide-1, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide 3, Trehalose, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Cucurbitaceae (Gourd) Extract, Orchid Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytosphingosine, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Citrate/Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate, Fragrance
QUANTITY – 50ml.
APPEARANCE – This was the first thing that drew me to the product. This stunning looking package with a frosted glass jar with silver lid comes with a tiny spatula for hygiene and usage. The inside of the jar is secured with a plate to prevent spilling. The whole package gives you a mythical feel which I totally loved!
SCENT – It has a delicious smell and I could not stop sniffing the back of my hand after applying it. Definitely smells like it has a lot of flower and herb extracts.
TEXTURE – Soft , creamy and translucent, this cream may look sticky but is not post application.
USAGE – Pea size product is enough to cover the entire face and neck.
PRICE – 1550/- INR
PURCHASED FROM – My favorite instagram store – SkinBlissSkin
HOW TO USE IT – This cream can be used as a Massage Cream, Moisturizer, Sleeping Pack or Primer. So this ultra functional and beneficial cream does it all.
- Massage Cream – Cleanse and tone face first. Then using the spatula, scoop out an appropriate amount of the cream and gently massage all over face and neck for about 5 minutes. Pat, tap or press gently with fingers to best absorption.
- Night Cream – After your usual night-time routine, as the last step, massage the cream all over face and neck.
- Primer – Before applying foundation, massage an even layer of the cream all over face. Pat and press gently. Let it set for a minute or two, and follow-up with the rest of your makeup. Your makeup will glide on smoothly, and your skin will glow, giving you a radiant look.
I however, have been using this as a moisturizer mainly in my AM routine because I already have a good night cream. I have been searching for this cream the whole of winter but it had been out of stock everywhere. So it was only in the end of February, that I got my hands into it.
After application of the cream it does leave a smooth silky soft finish. I totally loved it! Though the cream looks chewy it is not sticky and does not feel tacky at all.
Though this product has a lot of moisturizing, nourishing and skin repairing ingredients… my skin did not appreciate it much. One of the factors could be the changing weather. It’s usually very humid this side and my skin does not like heavy creams in these kind of climates. I guess I shall keep the bottle for the winters as, for now this is not something my skin is liking.
- Beautiful packing
- Amazing blend of ingredients
- Pretty good at moisturizing
- Gives your skin a smooth silky texture after use
- A little product is good enough for use
- Does not hold moisture for longer hours
- May not be suitable for super dry skin
It’s a shame that my skin did not like the product much but still I am bent upon giving it a try this winter. There is not much to dislike about the product as it is such an amazing blend of ingredients and the after feel of applying the product is amazing.
So, would I recommend this product?! – I guess yes! I won’t say its worth the hype because it hasn’t worked for me. But the ingredients are too tempting to give it a miss.
A re-buy?! – I guess I shall fill this one after winter use 🙂
That’s all for the day! Do let me know if you guys have used it and liked it.
Till next time – Keep Glowing! <3